Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April surprises!!!


How time flies! Build-A-Bear has already released their April calendar, even though it seems like just yesterday that they released the one for March. This month's calendar cooperates with my computer! (no loading problems this month!!) So, without further ado, here are some of the events to keep your eyes open for:

As you can see, Build-A-Bear's new theme seems to be "one." Though I'm not against that number in any way, I don't think it should define some of Build-A-Bear's fun events! Read more later this month to hear details on each of these events.

So, that's the latest news. Tune in next time to hear Lilli say....if you don't know what I'm referancing, Build-a-Bear needs to come out with some VeggieTales bears. ;)

See you on Thursday,

~Lilli

No comments:

About Build-A-Bear Buzz

Build-a-Bear Buzz is an independent effort (not affiliated with the Build-A-Bear Workshop company) to bring the buzz to the bear - that is to say, keep Build-A-Bear fans informed. Build-A-Bear Buzz is updated every Saturday. Written by a bear for bears, this blog is the perfect place to get the scoop!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a blogging Build-A-Bear! My name is Lilliana, but you can call me Lilli