Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Build-A-Bearville's decline and how YOU can help

Attention faithful readers! I have finally become exasperated with Build-A-Bearville, watching them decline into a website that's depending heavily on Build-A-Bear sales. I've sent them an e-mail with my opinion on selling products through an online world. Please help me out! Send Build-A-Bear officials a quick note (or a long e-mail!) asking for Build-A-Bearville reform.
You can e-mail Build-A-Bear at Guest.Services@buildabear.com. You can also send e-mails through the Build-A-Bearville website. All it takes is 15 minutes of your time and a small effort. Please make the subject of your e-mail informative, such as "Build-A-Bearville for free?" or "Suggestions for Build-A-Bearville." (that way, they can see your topic at a glance)
Please help us out! Let's get this news around and make changes happen!
~Lilli

No comments:

About Build-A-Bear Buzz

Build-a-Bear Buzz is an independent effort (not affiliated with the Build-A-Bear Workshop company) to bring the buzz to the bear - that is to say, keep Build-A-Bear fans informed. Build-A-Bear Buzz is updated every Saturday. Written by a bear for bears, this blog is the perfect place to get the scoop!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a blogging Build-A-Bear! My name is Lilliana, but you can call me Lilli