Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Build-A-Bearville Communities DO exist


So, I bet you're wondering.....where are all the social people? Build-A-Bearvillle was supposed to be a place for kids to play games AND hang out, but no one is hanging out. So? Where are the communities?

Turns out, there are at least three great Build-A-Bearville communities around. I'd like to introduce you to them - they rock!


  • Build-A-Bearville Blog: This is not just a blog. Frequent blog postings are EXTREMELY helpful and very well-written, and they serve as topics of conversation. Users ask questions, get answers, plan parties, and more! You can find this awesome community at buildabearvilleblog.wordpress.com

  • Build-A-Bearville Quest: I just joined this forum not too long ago; nevertheless, it looks like a great place to socialize. From what I've seen, it's also a forum for finding answers and having fun!!! You can find this helpful forum at babvquest.proboards62.com


  • Build-A-Bear Cub Club: The Build-A-Bear Cub Club is a brand-new place for Build-A-Bearville members to gather. Once a week, the club goes out for an activity (such as Bear-to-Bear Baseball, a day at the beach, etc). Every month, one of the activities is a party! Joining is free, and only requires that you be a member of Build-A-Bearville (with a bear) and a member of Wordpress. You can find this fun club at buildabearcubclub.wordpress.com

Those are my favorite three places to hang out. I hope to see you at one of them!


I'll see you on Thursday, when we'll interview another one of Build-A-Bear's very first bears. See you then!


~Lilli

1 comment:

zara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Build-A-Bear Buzz

Build-a-Bear Buzz is an independent effort (not affiliated with the Build-A-Bear Workshop company) to bring the buzz to the bear - that is to say, keep Build-A-Bear fans informed. Build-A-Bear Buzz is updated every Saturday. Written by a bear for bears, this blog is the perfect place to get the scoop!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a blogging Build-A-Bear! My name is Lilliana, but you can call me Lilli