Lilli's Whimsical Blog Post:
Saving your $$ without sacrificing your bear's wardrobe
Hellloooo faithful readers, and welcome to LILLI'S WHIMSICAL BLOG POST!! Today, we'll be taking over how your outfits can double as other outfits.
Let's cut to the chase: we all want to spend less and get more. So here's a few tips on re-using outfits:
- Buy PJs the smart way - look for tops that can be re-used as ordinary shirts. Out of all the girls' pajamas Build-A-Bear has to offer right now, just about all look like they'd have acceptable tops. The Cute Frog PJs, Glamour Girl PJs, Hello Kitty Princess PJs, and Chicks Rule PJs are especially cute as ordinary wear.
- Baby stuff isnt just for babies! The cute onesies are perfect as pajamas - especially the Baby Cub Sleeper. The booties make adorable slippers. Diapers double as underwear. The possibilities are endless!
- Boxers or PJ pants? No one will know those are bear underwear - just slip a pair of colorful Bear Boxers onto your bear for purr-fect PJ pants. Just don't use white or grey. :)
- Ballerinas can dress up, too. Who says the Ballerina Outfit can't be a formal dress? That's what I use for my Christmas and Easter dress, and it works great. Even better - the Pink Fairy Gem Dress, above, has detatchable wings!
- Get creative! Multi-tasking isn't hard once you get the hang of it. So dive in and start tasking!
Thanks for reading - see you this Saturday for my main post!